JOIN A TEAM THAT WORKS TO IMPROVE LIVES
Enviral Tech is a startup company that is changing the course of the COVID-19 pandemic for senior care and senior living. Our mantra is Keeping Seniors Safe and we are doing that by making the presence of virus in the environment visible. We are a highly motivated team headquartered in Eugene, Oregon and we are looking for new team members who care deeply about our mission.
We are seeking a motivated, self-sufficient Sales Ambassador for Enviral Tech. This position will cover the Pacific Northwest and will identify and generate business from Long-Term Care/ Home Care Customers with all program implementation and educational needs.. The candidate who fills this role will target and make sales / service calls to convert and increase sales for Envrial Tech.
Sales Ambassador, Pacific Northwest
Primary responsibilities include:
- Calling on prospective Enviral Tech Long Term care accounts to grow new customer sales
- Conduct business reviews and ensure customer satisfaction with individual facilities and regional offices.
- Implement new sales programs with assistance from Enviral Tech Executive Team.
- Conduct in-service training programs for new accounts.
- Consult with Enviral Tech Long Term Care accounts, to ensure efficient usage of Enviral Tech’s products, upsell services and coordinate any necessary corrective actions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years sales experience within the long term care setting (must disclose documented prior sales goals and performance during interviewing process)
- Track record of winning projects, opening new accounts and consistently exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong knowledge of CRM software (Zoho preferred) and lead generation tools and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Self-motivated and independent
- Some scientific background a plus
This is a field-based position and will require travel to customer sites within the Pacific Northwest. Overnight travel may sometimes be required.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enviral Tech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Enviral Tech recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and any other protected category as required by applicable law.
Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our content and across all our efforts. Diversity is more than a commitment at Enviral Tech - it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of all the fascinating characteristics that make us different.