Results within 24 hours, guaranteed.
Enviral Tech enables COVID-19 infection control in long-term care facilities and nursing homes by letting management know as soon as the virus has been introduced into their facilities. Most people infected with COVID-19 do not develop symptoms within the first 2 weeks of infection and unknowingly spread the virus. Asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic staff members are the main vector of COVID-19 infection in long-term care facilities.
Our CDC- and FDA-approved testing methods detect and quantify the COVID-19 virus SARS-CoV-2 on high-touch, high-traffic surfaces and in air samples.
We want to do the right thing. That is why we use swabs that are made specifically for environmental use, not for human testing. This means that we do not displace or delay any human testing. In addition, we are improving access to human testing by connecting an Oregon testing facility with Long Term Care Communities across the country.
Surface testing is critical for us. If we can get 2 weeks of lead time, it allows us to do staffing planning and look at PPE supply.
Phil Fogg Jr.,
President and CEO of Marquis Companies and Consonus Healthcare
The mortality rate for all of our residents, independent assisted and memory care residents is down 2% from last year [to] under 1%. People in our communities are safer than they were last year
CEO of The Springs Living
Surface testing allowed us to improve our cleaning protocols and how to monitor outside providers to prevent the virus from entering our facilities.
Division President of Community-Based Care for Avamere Living
When should you test surfaces for COVID-19?
This test should be performed:
- To validate cleaning and disinfecting efforts in response to known cases of COVID-19
- Prior to employees or students returning to the facility, as a first step to recalling the workforce on-site upon business reopening.
- As a precautionary measure to provide assurance to you employees that frequently-touched surfaces are safe
- As a way to reinforce safe behaviors in the workplace.
- You will have access to your results within 24 hours of the samples' arrival to our lab
- The laboratory testing your samples utilizes CDC- and FDA-approved methods
What if your samples are COVID-19-positive?
Beyond environmental testing, Enviral Tech can provide consultative support to help you mitigate potential outbreak after a positive result (if SARS-CoV-2 genetic material is detected on one or multiple of your surfaces).
For more information, please contact us.