Offering COVID-19 Environmental Testing Services
Check your environment for COVID-19 within 24 hours.
Enviral Tech tackles the Coronavirus pandemic by directly helping businesses and communities. Specifically, we help long term care communities, companies with office spaces, stores, gyms, and schools to monitor and quantify the level of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) in their environment. We offer complete, repeatable COVID-19 environment testing so you can safely and easily use them yourself out of the box.
We provide environmental testing kits and CDC- and FDA-approved testing methods to detect and quantify the COVID-19 virus on surfaces and in air samples. Use those kits to monitor COVID-19 exposure and give your employees and community peace of mind.
We want to do the right thing. That is why we use swabs that are made specifically for environmental use, not for human testing. This means that we do not displace or delay any human testing. In addition, we are improving access to human testing by connecting an Oregon testing facility with Long Term Care Communities across the country.
C-level leadership and facility managers will be the ones to determine what the post-COVID-19 pandemic work environment will look like, and now is the time to plan for a safe return to work.
Enviral tech enables companies and communities to efficiently prevent and navigate COVID-19 outbreaks and alerts, and assist corporate leaders in their plan to protect and reassure their employees about their coronavirus mitigation plan by regularly testing for SARS-CoV-2 in their work environment.
Why test the air and surfaces for COVID-19?
As the spread of COVID-19 has continued throughout the world, scientists, healthcare professionals, and governments have been using environmental sampling to better understand how the virus is transmitted, potential infectivity modes and monitoring of hygiene/cleaning protocols. We are here to help you harness the same science to make sure that your facilities are ready to welcome people.
We help you make sure that your patients and families are protected. Testing areas in your facility that a sick patient may have been in contact with is the first step to monitor potential contaminations and gain early control of a potential outbreak.
- Test a sick patient’s room and common facilities such as bathroom, elevator buttons and chairs to detect whether they are shedding the SARS-CoV-2 virus, while they await human testing.
- Test your facility after post-outbreak cleaning to make sure that you efficiently got rid of any potential contamination on the surfaces. Get a certificate that shows your patients and their families that your facilities have been properly tested and are safe.
- Test the air in a closed room visited by a sick patient to determine whether to deploy your outbreak plan.
Learn more about our solutions for Long Term Care Communities.
Talk to a testing consultant about testing your Long Term Care Communities.
Reassure your customers about the efficacy of your cleaning protocols. The Surface Check kits can be used on freshly cleaned high traffic surfaces, including floors. This is an opportunity to emphasize the high quality of your service and a simple way to provide your customers and their stakeholders with peace of mind.
- Show that absence of SARS-Cov-2 after your services by sharing the test report with your customers.
- Provide your customers with above-and-beyond customer service and peace of mind
Learn more about our solutions for professional cleaning services.
Talk to a testing consultant about integrating surface testing in your cleaning protocols.
Get your organization back to work safely. Take advantage of the low on-site presence in your buildings to refine your back-to-work plan and outbreak mitigation protocols. Use environmental testing as a tool to reassure your workforce and reduce anxiety as you ask your employees to come back to work. A how then that they are starting in a clean environment and voice your commitment to maintaining their environment safe.
- Make sure that your employees know the steps you are taking to keep them safe in the workplace by regularly posting the test reports for their facility.
- Use surface testing as a way to investigate suspected contamination and mitigate outbreaks safely and early.
Learn more about our solutions for corporate spaces.
Talk to a testing consultant about adding surface testing to your back-to-work mitigation plan.
How to start COVID-19 Sampling and Testing
Enviral Tech enables you to test and detect the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus in your environment. The test is simple and can be carried out by an employee or facility manager in each one of your locations. All they have to do is swab the surfaces that they want to test (we suggest testing high traffic zones such as bathrooms, break rooms, elevators etc…), place each swab in the provided tube and send it to our lab with the pre-paid, pre-labeled packaging.
When should you test surfaces for COVID-19?
This test should be performed:
- To validate cleaning and disinfecting efforts in response to known cases of COVID-19
- Prior to employees or students returning to the facility, as a first step to recalling the workforce on-site upon business reopening.
- As a precautionary measure to provide assurance to you employees that frequently-touched surfaces are safe
- As a way to reinforce safe behaviors in the workplace.
- You will have access to your results within 24 hours of the samples' arrival to our lab
- The laboratory testing your samples utilizes CDC- and FDA-approved methods
What if your samples test positive?
Beyond environmental testing, Enviral Tech can provide consultative support to help you mitigate potential outbreak after a positive result (if SARS-CoV-2 genetic material is detected on one or multiple of your surfaces).
For more information, please contact us.